Banner style vote!

Powys County Council wants to tell you when there are exciting changes to our schools. To do this, they want to find out which of their banners you like the best. Once everyone has voted, they will add up all the votes and see which one children like the best. They will then use this style when they have something to tell, or ask you.

Please copy and paste the link below into the bar where you usually type a web address, this will take you to a short Powys survey about your preferred style of banner.

https://bit.ly/3faiEAw

Week 11- Sorry it's late!

Week 11 plan

week 11 maths coordinates

week 11 welsh

Iaith – This week we will look at some reading comprehension.

Guided Reading Groupings

Green – The Discovery The-Discovery-Y2m-Y3s-Y4e-Emerald-Lime-Guided-Reading-Pack

Blue – African Emergency African-Emergency-Y3m-Y4s-Y5e-Sapphire-Guided-Reading-Pack Blue

Red – Olympic Glory Olympic-Glory-Y4m-Y5d-Y6e-Sapphire-Guided-Reading-Pack-CfW Red

All the answers are at the back of the pack. 

Mantle – 0607

Hi everyone, it’s Miss Jones! I’m back to work next week, I can’t quite believe nearly 9 months have gone already…I was looking forward to seeing you all but things haven’t quite gone to plan, have they!! Miss Edwards and I are going to work on a job-share basis for now so that I have time to get used to working like this and so that your wonderful teacher of the last 9 months doesn’t just ‘disappear’!!! I’ll be planning the Maths for now, I’ve put my contact details on the plan and I’m keen to see what you’re all up to! Miss Jones